13 PARCELS WITH THEIR OWN IDENTITY
We plant our vineyards along 13 parcels with the clear goal of seeking diversity and quality.
13 parcels that provide us with great diversity in terms of geographical orientations, soils, and microclimates. In addition, thanks to a specific management and personalized vineyard control, we can obtain high-quality grapes, resulting in authentic wines with great aging potential that, year after year, maintain our identity.
TEMPRANILLO, QUALITY AND BALANCED VINES
We are deeply connected to our place of origin, which is why we have been committed to the native and emblematic Rioja variety, Tempranillo, for over 20 years, offering a range of 100% Tempranillo red wines.
It is a variety we love for:
- Its versatility and quality, making it one of the noble red varieties worldwide.
- Its great potential in contact with french oak barrel and aging time.
- Its elegant, silky style.
- Its great affinity with different foods..
FRENCH OAK FOR THE BEST WINE
It is a source of pride that all our red wines since our beginnings, undergo their aging process in French oak. As a result, we achieve a wide range of elegant and modern wines, providing a perfect harmony between the toasted notes of the wood and the fruit from the grapes themselves.
- 7,500 French oak barrels (average age of 3 years).
- 9 Allier French oak vats of 22,000L.